Sunday 11 January 2009

Time to Get Fit & 3 Challenges


Right! I've decided I need to do more exercise & eat healthier but I don't think I can give up cakes cos I love them so much lol. I will definately try & cut down though & I'm hoping if I step up the exercise I can still indulge a lil. All my exercise videos are videos & that's the problem we now have no video player so I've been looking on e-bay & have ordered a couple of new DVD's. All I need to do now is get motivated...

On to the card; this was made using the fab sketch from Sketch Saturday, the Papertake challenge this week is "Spots, dots or circles" (I have dots on the coffee pot, cup & saucer & the greeting is a circle) & the first challenge at Charisma Cardz is "Pink" I hope this card will be eligible it has pink but there is also brown ;o).

I used my gorgeous new Basic Grey papers from the lovely Linda, which I inked, the stamps I won on the Just Christmas & Birthday Cards challenge blog which I coloured in with Sakura glitter pens (& water). The card is finished off with brads & a stamped greeting.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woww great card,I love cakes and tea,greetings from Holland,Joke.

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, i love those papers too and the images are soo you!!! :p tea and cake :)

Anonymous said...

Great card! thanks for playing along with charisma cardz xxx carly

Leanne said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for entering our first challenge at Charisma Cardz Challenges.
Good luck!
Leanne
DT Member

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Ooooh! a scrummy gorgeous card Tracey. Love the mix of papers. Good luck with your resolutions. Thanks for joining in the first Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon

Karin said...

Hi Tracey,

what a gorgeous card.
i love the lay-out, beautifull papers and of course the cute stamps.

Have a great day,
xoxo Karin

Paula said...

Hi Tracey im loving your card and the cupcake look's good enough to eat lol. Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Jo said...

Hi Tracey! Yummy looking card!! ;)
fab work as always.
thank you for joining us this week!

Jo xx