Monday 5 January 2009

4 Challenges :o)


Hooray I managed to make another card today :o) I'm really hoping to make more time for crafting again this year as it is so enjoyable.

This card was made for the Wiff of Joy challenge which is to make a "Christmas card with Contemporary Colours (no red or green)", using the Sketch & Stash sketch (this is a new challenge site & my first time entering), the Cupcake challenge which is "Glitter" & the Stamp Something challenge which is "New". I used my new Prismacolor pencils which I am really lovin' & the papers are from Pink Petticoat.

16 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Tracey!! I just love your card and your take on the sketch! It's great to see a Christmas card this time of the year lol!! Your colouring looks fab with your new pencils!!
Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card Tracey! Love the image and the papers. thanks for playing along. :)

Jilly said...

Lovely card I do love the image. thank you for joining us at ccc this week

Erin... said...

Wow way to combine all those challenges! great wintery card! thanks for playing:)

Lauren said...

Great Card. Thanks for joining in.
Lauren xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Tracey thank you for joining in you have done a wonderful job great image and colouring.

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous
Wendy x

Bev said...

It's fabulous! Sorry I'm so late in getting round to visiting.

hugs Bev x

sharon said...

Hi Tracey...thanks for stopping by, I'm very well thanks and you?
Your card is gorgeous btw.xxx

Joey said...

Hi Tracey, great take on all those challenges in one! I have yet to succeed in doing that. gorgeous image and soft blues. joey xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute card Tracey, Matches the weather :) Kim

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, love the WOJ image, and the PP papers. Good start on this years Xmas cards! Louise x

TARJA L said...

Lovely card. I like image and the colours.

Liza said...

Great card, love the image and you have coloured it beautifully.

Liza x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Great card - love the image and colours! Ruth x

Chrissie said...

Great card Tracey, can't believe you were brave enough to do another christmas card so soon!
Thanks for joining in the challenge.