Sunday 25 January 2009

Friendship Tag Card


I love this card! Isn't it great when you make something you REALLY like lol.


This was made for the Willow Sketchie which was a bit of a puzzler at first & got me thinking. The theme is "Back to Basics" & Sharon is asking that we keep the layout as basic as possible - she doesn't want to see any matting an layering... just the bare essentials. Luckily with these gorgeous Basic Grey papers you don't need too much else. Ooh there was a twist to the challenge too... to create a hidden message. I made a tag with the meaning of a Friend on. The image is my VERY favourite Willow Designs stamp (I love lots of them especially the fairies) which I coloured in with Prismacolor pencils, added a touch of glitter & inked the edge.


Over at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge there challenge is "1,2,3" - 1 image, 2 papers & 3 embellishments: I used a ribbon, a brad & a gem :o)

PS. Sorry for the blurry photos I will try & take some better ones later.

12 comments:

sharon said...

Wow..I am LOVIN this Tracey and thankyou for making one of my fav stamps look very special indeed.

I agree...when you make a card you love it kinda makes you feel proud..doesn't it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to get your head around this weeks tricky challenge.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I am not surprised your happy with this tag Card Tracey, its totally gorgeous, im loving the papers you've used and that adorable image! hugs Linda x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Tracey I love the design paper and a fab image, love the scalloped edges thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Zoe said...

Im not suprise you love the card its fab!! I just tagged you over on my blog :)
Take care,
Zoe x x

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning Tracey. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week.

Mandy

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card Tracey :) Kim

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Tracey and thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Super de-lish card....absolutely love it...the colours and papers are fabulous too....xx

LOUISE said...

Fab creation Tracey, love it! Thanks for the Tag, will sort that out later. Louise x

Unknown said...

Wonderful Card.. Thank you so much for sharing. I just love it.

Jessica Lynn

Andrea said...

Your card is beautiful!
xAndrea