Saturday 24 January 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches DT Call


Now me I love making cards with sketches, they give me sooo much inspiration. Therefore I would love to be on a Sketch DT so when I heard that Dawn is starting a new sketch challenge blog "Inspirational Card Sketches" & is looking for a DT I just had to apply (though looking at the other entries I did have 2nd thoughts but I thought nothing ventured, nothing gained & you've got to be in it to win it lol).


I made this card with Dawn's fab sketch using papers from Designs by Krista's Blossom & Bloomin' kits (these are my favourite kits by Krista). I kept it quite simple just using a couple of flowers, a button, ribbon & heart charm (attached with jump rings). I also added the lil birdie but I'm not sure if I like it better with or without the bird hence the 2 photos.

9 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OH Tracey I'm tickled you applied. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the added bird. Fantastic job and good luck to you hun. :)

Lexxie said...

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog the other day.
I really love this card, the colour combination is fantastic and all the designs work really well together. And I love the little birdie!
Sarita xx

Fink said...

Great card for the dt try! Good luck

Jeanette said...

Such a delicate and pretty card.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Tracey this is fabulous hunny, good luck with the DT entry! hugs Linda x

rose said...

good luck on the call Tracey
Love the softness of the card

I have something on my blog for you

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, I love this card. Good luck in the DT call. Kim

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Good luck with the DT:)~X~

Maria Matter said...

Tracey, this is a gorgeous card! I like both cards and wouldn't want to pick a fav...it's amazing how much a lil' birdie can change the look! Both ways...gorgeous!
Blessings, Maria