Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Abigail & 2 Challenges


First I must wish my darling lil grand-daughter Abigail a very happy 1st birthday :o)

Thank goodness for a day off today I'm fed up with biking to work in the freezing cold & as yesterday was the first all day (9.00am - 6.30pm) that I've worked since the Tuesday before Christmas it came really hard & I was soo tired but at least I have today off to re-charge my batteries lol & I even managed to fit in a bit of crafting - Hoorah!

This card was made using the Jehkotar sketch & the theme of "Violet" from the ABC challenge. I love this stamped image from Linda & I coloured her in with my new Prismacolor pencils. The paper is Pink Petticoat & I finished the card off with ribbon, flowers & brads.

12 comments:

Marcea said...

What a lovely card - glad you have a day off to recover from your long day. Thankyou for joining us on ABC this week
-x-

Raisa said...

So adorable, love the lilac colours.

Hugs
Raisa

Kim Dellow said...

Happy Birthday Abigail :) I love the card. So cute, fab colours. Thanks for linking to my blog Tracey and good luck on the draw. Biking to work in the freezing cold does not sound like fun :(
Kimx

Taru Jehkonen said...

So lovely! My favorite colours!

Wendy said...

Pretty card
Wendy x

Sue said...

Beautiful card, luv the colouring, lovely papers, sue.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such an adorable card Tracey, im sure Abigail adored it. What a clever nanny she has?!?!? hugs linda (are you nanny or granny?)x

Cathy said...

So cute! Love the image and papers.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Victoria said...

a lovely card - love the image and flower - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Erum Tasneem said...

This is such an adorable card!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

beautiful

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Cecilia said...

Cute card!

Tiina, from Finland