Sunday 18 January 2009

2 Challenge Card & A Pencil Holder



I am really enjoying using my new stuff I got for Christmas. This card is using my new Rachelle Anne Miller Stamp. The papers are from the "Ladies of Leisure" pack by The English Paper Company. The swirly stamps are new too & I added some sticky lace, flower stickers from K & Co & a felt flower with a Defining Moment greeting.

The sketch is from Friday Sketchers & the challenge on A Spoon Full of Sugar is "Paper Piecing" & as you can see I've paper pieced her dress with the same papers.
I used my camera this time in the hope that my pictures look better than they usually do (fingers crossed).

I am really pleased with this holder I made for my Prismacolour pencils. I used a Cup a Soup box as a template & added another chipboard charm covered with Basic Grey paper attached with jump rings & finished it off with a couple of flowers with brads.

3 comments:

Murielle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Love your Christmas stuff too. I must have a go at making a pencil holder - my ones are far too small now. Great paper piecing and a lovely colour combo.
Sharon xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, such an adorable image and beautiful colours

hugs Bev x