Saturday 31 January 2009

An Afternoon Crafting


I've had great fun this afternoon crafting. Hubby was playing footy & I should have been ironing really but it will still be there tomorrow (unfortunately - why can't the ironing fairy come & do some for me while I'm asleep lol). I've had my music on & have been drawing, colouring, cutting, gluing, punching & stamping but why oh why does the time sooo much quicker at the weekend?

Here is a Door Hanger I made for my Grandson Ryan's room (though his room does double as a sort of 2nd craft room & I have to sort it out every time he comes to stay lol) using the Willow Sketchie sketch & this week Sharon also "wants to see you draw and cut out shapes from your patterned papers!". I used Funky Hand papers, I drew quite a few stars before I was happy with them. I've used 3 Willow Design stamps, Sakura glitter gel pens, brads & my Crop-a-dile for the eyelets for the hanger.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Aww, thats gorgeous!! I am sure Ryan will love it x x x

sharon said...

What a fantastic idea Tracey,
I love your ideas!
Thanks for joining in this week.xxxx