Sunday 4 January 2009

First Card of 2009


Wow what a busy week it's been we've had our son Craig & grandson Ryan to stay for the week (unfortunately his partner Zoe & their little girl Abigail had to stay at home cos Abigail was poorly). The week has gone so quick & I'm absolutely shattered lol but I thoroughly enjoyed it . I've just finished taking the Christmas decorations down, hoovering & clearing up etc

Luckily I managed to fit a challenge in. This is the first time I've entered the Magnolia V's Stampvie challenge which this week is to make a Thank You card using the sketch provided. I used this fab Tilda image given to me by my dear friend Linda, my new Martha Stewart punch, flowers & a stamped greeting. I coloured Tilda in using my new Prismacolor pencils which I love. (I can't remember where the papers are from).

11 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Hey Tracey,
Love your first card of the year. So you recovering from your busy weekend? We still haven't taken our decorations down - I meant to do it today but it kinda got forgotten. Better do it before tomorrow! :)
Kim

Sunny79 said...

Very cute card, I like the colours !

Greetings from Germany by Marina.

Powerful Search Engine said...

The colouring matches the papers perfectly. I hate the tidying up the old decs! Pascale :)

Allison said...

lovely card, great image
AllisonX

Juliet said...

Lovely card Tracey, love the soft colours and the colouring is fab.
Julietx

mueppi said...

Lovely card, Tracey and fab colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Rach said...

a fabulous card Tracey. hugs rachxx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card , just simply gorgeous:-)
Lorraine

Sue said...

beautiful card, coloured lovely, lovely papers, sue.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a gorgeous card Tracey. Lovely image coloured perfectly and beautifully co ordinated papers. Hugs Linda x

Mina said...

lovely cute card...and Tilda has a voice I see lol xxx