Friday 30 January 2009

New Home Card



I made this card for my cousin Rae & her partner Roger who have just built their own house & moved in yesterday. (I must admit I am a little jealous, much as I LOVE my home I think it would be lovely to design & choose everything from scratch).

I used the fab Sketch from Sketch Saturday. The papers are Basic Grey (I'm really loving these at the moment, such good quality). I made a lil house & used the Wiff of Joy "Fall Grass" stamp for the background, punched some flowers & leaves, added some gems & finished off with a New Home sign. (ooh yes I also used my new Martha Stewart lace border punch).

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lovely card, Tracey. I would be a bit jealous too, lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog

Hugs
Suzanne x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Tracy what a really gorgeous card hunny. I am sure your cousing will have been thrilled with it. I know i would have been.

Hugs Linda x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card :) I am sure they will love it!!

Gill said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x