Sunday 10 August 2008

Pink, Green & Blue Card


The theme at Stamp Something this week is "Pink, Green & Blue" so I used pink & green papers from the Party Picnic kit which will be available from Kaboodle Doodles very soon (it contains lots of gorgeous cake & party images too). The stamped image (which is from my dear friend Linda, who unfortunately is offline & the moment & missing blogging very much) I coloured in with pearly paints (I know her hair is brown but one of the DT samples had a lil girl with brown hair too so I guessed it would be alright ;-) ). I added ribbon, flowers, gems, buttons & a swirly stamp.

The sketch is from Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #28.


5 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! love to combine challenges too!

Kathryn said...

Fabulous card -- love the colors and the stamp is very sweet!

Kim Dellow said...

What a fab card Tracey, I love the colouring on the stamp. Kimx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Lovely softness, great image. Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Taylor said...

Great card!! I love the buttons on the flowers! Thanks for playing...see you next week!