Saturday 16 August 2008

Penny Black & Friday Sketchers!


Didn't think I'd be able to do any crafting today cos I soo tired from my week back at work & I had to work this morn 8.00 - 11.30. But I managed to make this card :-)

The challenge at Penny Black Saturday today is "Ribbon" & I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers (it is turned round cos when I was fiddling with it I found it looked better this way, for this particular card).

The gorgeous image is coloured in with pearly paints (these paints are fab & I use them all the while, I think they only cost about £2.50 from the Works). I used my Crop-a-dile to add 4 eyelets to thread the ribbon through, added a punched & embossed flower with a heart button & finished it off with a greeting & a couple of lil gems. The backing paper is from the Pink & Blue kit from Kaboodle Doodles.

21 comments:

mueppi said...

Your card is beautiful, Tracey!
I love it!

Sandra said...

Hi,lovely card,nice delicate colour scheme,cute image coloured beautifully....
Sandra x

Kath Stewart said...

very pretty card tracey - love the image and the pearly paints are beautiful - love how you've used the ribbon on your card - thank you for joining us again this week at PBSC
kath
xxxxx

Carole said...

Gorgeous card...one of my favourite penny black images! Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.

tracie said...

gorgeous and very cute card Tracey, the ribbons look fab, love this sketch and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

tracie said...

gorgeous and very cute card Tracey, the ribbons look fab, love this sketch and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Unknown said...

a beautiful card..

Dawn said...

Brilliant card - lovin' that flower !

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, I bought the same paints a while ago and love them.
Wendy x

Pauline C said...

Really pretty and cute
Pauline x

Bev said...

Absolutely beautiful card!!!

Angie C said...

Very pretty card and love your PB image

Jilli said...

Cute card! Beautiful!

SCRAP DIDI said...

beautiful card !!

cats whiskers said...

Great card love the ribbons and the really cute image
Hugs Jacqui x

Andrea said...

so beautiful and really cute!

Sue said...

oh wow,this is gorgeous,the ribbon looks fabby,great idea:)

sue
xx

Murielle said...

This is very lovely composition.
Beautiful colours.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

LOUISE said...

Love your card Tracey, especially what you have done with the flower on the ribbon. Louise x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card and love the cute image.

darcy48 said...

Love the cute image of this little hedgehogx