Sunday 24 August 2008

Four Challenges In One!


Well as I haven't had much time lately to keep up with the challenges I've tried to be clever & combine 4 lol - hopefully I've succeeded.

1) I used the sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar
2) "Bright Colours" which is the challenge on Cute Card Thursday. The papers are from Pink Petticoat.
3) Stamp Something's challenge is "Birthday Somethings" & I used a HOTP birthday wish greeting.
4) My Time To Craft have a "Recipe" this week which is: 1 ribbon, 1 flower, 2 buttons & some glitter. I added glitter to the wand & star tiara.

Hopefully I haven't missed anything out.

14 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

ah, great card, love it!

Classroomfree said...

lovely card :o)

Sandra said...

WOW,lovely card,and four challenges in one,"BRILLIANT",well done you...
Sandra x

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, great papers and image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Kate T said...

I love your cute sugar nellie stamp, its a stunning piece of work!
thanks for entering our challenge.
Love Kate xxx

Jo said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Alison said...

Super card and well done combining the challenges.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Tracey.Thanks for playing along this week.
Hugs Debbie x

Lesley said...

Cute card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a fabulous card ,brilliant ,Dawnxx

Deb said...

Beautiful card, Maggie looks so adorable, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

THis is just darling!! Great job combining all those challenges!! :) Thanks for playing!

LOUISE said...

Fab card Tracey, love the image, she's so cute. LOuise x