Wednesday 6 August 2008

Funky Flower Card


I made this card using the sketch from Sketch Saturday. It was quite difficult getting the squares for the flowers all the same size. I needed a slightly larger card to fit them on to & I found a decorated one amoungst my stash. I hardly ever use these so that was handy :-)

I stamped 3 funky flowers (2 of 1 design & 1 of another) coloured them with Sakura glitter pens & water & added a bit of glitter glue. The papers are Pink Petticoat & I finished the card off with ribbon & a greeting.

5 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Lovely work hun, it is so pretty

Sarah x

Jo said...

Beautiful card Tracey, The stamped flowers suit the papers perfectly
Are you related to Zoe (aka craftyheaven)?
someone to share each others craft stash eh?

Thank you for taking part and good luck!

Jo xx

section scrap said...

beautfiful card !! the stamped splendide !!

christelle

kes said...

lovely card.
Congrats on winning SBS 18....
Kes
x
SBS18

Mrs Mac said...

This is lovely!

I keep trying to put a link in the comments at the Saturday Sketch site, but it doesn't come up. I've tried about 8 times! I hope they don't ALL suddenly some up! LOL! I'm a newbie to this challenge and I wouldn't want that to happen!