Monday 25 August 2008

2 Sketches 4 You


I've been trying to sort out my craft stuff today, thought I might sell some to make room for more new stuff :-) I didn't get very far cos I wanted to make a card lol.

I've used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You, I've missed their challenges the last couple of weeks so thought I would get in early this time.
This card is made with gorgeous papers from Designs by Krista. This is the Blossom kit & the fab lil bird is from the Bloomin' kit. I used sticky lace which is one of my favourite embellishments at the moment & I chalked a white flower pink & added a button I found at work (apologies if anyone hast lost it but I thought it would look good on a card lol).

25 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Tracey, this is beautiful! I love the paper you used:)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Allison said...

just looovvee that bird, great card
AllisonX

Allison said...

just looovvee that bird, great card
AllisonX

Alison said...

Fab card, great idea chalking the flower.

SewSuzySew said...

Really Pretty & I love the Bird!
Suze x

Terria said...

this is a gorgeous card, the colors are very pretty. Great Job!!
Happy Monday!
Terria
my blog candy

mueppi said...

Wow Tracey
your card with this little bird is so lovely!
Hugs Gisela

Monique said...

Very very nice and beautiful card. I love the bird and the colors you used.

Ingrid said...

This card is beautiful, Tracey. Great job on the sketch.

Christine said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! I love the colors you used on this, and the button is so cute in the center of the flower! Great work!

Kathryn said...

What a gorgeous card -- love the colors and the birdie - so sweet! ;)

~Carla~ said...

YUM!! Love the pp and the cut out bird.. fabulous!! :) Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful card.
xoxo Cecilia

Kim Dellow said...

gorgeous card. Love the bird image. Kimx

Joke said...

Very pretty card, great colours.

Joke

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

What a romantic card!!xxxWendy.

Gloria said...

Lovely card! The bird is great and the colors are so great together.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the sketch Tracey - love those papers and the flower but my fave is that cute little birdie
Love
kath
xxxx

danni reid. said...

so soft and beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

VerY Beautiful

ohradiogirl said...

That's my button! But it looks so nice on this card. Love those papers too.

Camillae said...

Oh this is lovely...sweet colour and a very cute bird.

Rach said...

This is stunning Tracey!!!
wow!
hugs Rachxx

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So beautiful!
:-)

Shanna said...

Great job on the sketch! Love it!