Thursday 21 August 2008

3rd Christmas Card :-)


Just a quick post before I get ready for work.

This card was made for the Oh-la-la challenge of "Christmas" (I'm up to 3 cards made now lol, daren't think how many to go but it is only August though you'd think it's nearly Christmas by the weather). I used the sketch from Our Creative Corner.

I love this stamp it's by Rubber Stampede & is called Christmas Shopping. I coloured it in with Whispers pens (thought I should use them cos they are just sitting on my desk) as it needed stronger colours. I used Pink Petticoat papers, added ribbon & a greeting.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card Tracey its a lovely change to see such a modern looking card great stamp and
thank you for joining in Ooh la la challenge this week

Annie said...

Oh I really like this card - such a modern feel to it. Really great. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Ooh la- la-challenge and please do pop back next Monday for our new challenge.

Ann xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Love your card Tracey :) KImx

Sandra said...

Hi,great card,love everything about it,image is lovely and you've coloured it in perfectly,nice PP papers too,
Sandra x

Valérie Goldenschue said...

très jolie cette carte