Saturday 23 August 2008

2 Challenge Fairy Card


Work has been soo busy & stressful that I haven't had much time for crafting this week :-(

At least it is a long weekend so perhaps I can make up for it a bit. This card was made for 2 challenges: I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers & the theme at ABC this week is "Fairies" (one of my favourites). These gorgeous papers & tag are from "Spring Breeze" kit from Designs by Krista, you should check her site out she has LOADS of fab downloads. The fairy stamp is one of my favourites by Willow Designs & I added a flower, button & brads.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

cute fairy card thanks for joining in the ABC challenge x

Bev said...

Fab card Tracy, love blue and brown together. Such a cute image too

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Great card Tracey. Cute fairy image and fab colour combo.

Carole said...

Fabulous card and really cute image. Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us at friday sketchers.
Carole ;o)

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card and cute fairy! Jillix

mueppi said...

Great card, Tracey
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Richelle said...

Pretty card. What a cute fairy stamp.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a fabulous card.
thanks for joining the friday sketchers

Donna said...

i love this card, thanks for joining in the challenge. Donna x

SCRAP DIDI said...

beautiful card

Cathy said...

Fab card Tracy. I love the image and papers. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx

Victoria said...

it is a beautiful card - thank you for joining in abc

Vicky x