Friday 6 June 2008

Where is Summer?


Last day of week off :( (not includingweekend of course) & we've had torrential rain nearly all day but it didn't deter us. We had a look round Wroxham Barns (another crafty place) & bought a bbq (we are optimists lol).

Got my Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine today & only had a quick flick through but it looks like a good issue this month. It had a free flower fairy stamp with it which is fab (I love fairies) so thought I'd better try it out.

This card is made using Brenda Pinnick backing papers again with the stamped image coloured in with Sakura glitter gel pens & a waterbrush. Then I added a greeting & a few gems.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Aww this card is soo pretty. I looooove that backing paper, it is my favourite out of all of them and i REFUSE to cut it up!!! I might have to make myself a card with it and keep it. I think thats another card for ontop of your monitor - my fave paper and your fave flower fairy :D Beauuuuuuuutifulllllll :D