Wednesday 11 June 2008

2 Sketches 4 You


Her is the card I made for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. I like this card. Much as I love fresh, funky cards I also love vintage muted tones. I think it's good do different styles as it keep the crafting interesting.

I used a rosebud patterned paper (Anna Griffin) with scalloped edges (which I cut using a shaped ruler), white card & another vintage paper on top. I added a chipboard sentiment which I sanded & inked & put on a red ribbon with a papermania tag & 2 flowers with brads.

Oh yes the final touch was a jigsaw piece which I had stamped with 2 hearts. I was wondering when I could use these pieces of jigsaw which I had stamped & thought they looked really cool but didn't know what to do with them lol.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Om-gosh Tracey this is gorgeous! I love how you interpreted the sketch - welcome to a fun new addiction
:) Kazan

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card and what a fab take on the sketch - love that little jigsaw piece

2 Sketches 4 You said...

Very pretty! I love the puzzle piece!
Thanks for playing at 2 Sketches 4 You!
Laura

Em said...

really elegant card

Lea L. said...

This is so soft and pretty! Great job with the week 2 sketch!

~Lea