Wednesday 4 June 2008

Another Card!!!


One good thing about being on holiday from work & the weather being pants is that I have a bit of extra time to make some cards.

I made this square card with some backing paper I got from Create & Craft. It was in a set that I really bought for the chipboard stickers (I love chipboard). I stamped Happy birthday down the side & added some gems & then used a Brenda Pinnick card tag to which I added more gems & a lil ribbon. I love Brenda's stuff really good quality but very reasonably priced (which means u can buy lots more).

I am hoping the weather will be better tomorrow though so that we can at least venture outside the front door & then there's always the evening for crafting :)

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Ooooh another fab card - i love the swirly happy birthday stamp. Very elegant!!!