Monday 23 June 2008

Brads & Buttons


This card was made using my first Penny Black stamp. It was part of a mother's day pressie from my son & his partner Zoe (Zoe is a crafter too so she knows exactly what I like). The theme is "Friends" for the Penny Black Saturday challenge this week.

I coloured the stamped image in as usual, used papers downloaded from the Cannon website, printed the lyrics to the song by John Denver & 2 heart brads & 2 prima flowers with ribbons in the centres for the challenge at Our Creative Corner this week which is "Brads & Buttons".

I used more masculine colours cos I thought this card would probably be given by a wife to her husband (or girlfriend to boyfriend).

7 comments:

mueppi said...

Deine Karte und das Motiv sind wunderschön!!!!!!!!

Jeannette said...

Love your colours, and I just love buttons, always a good finishing touch.

Kath Stewart said...

Wow what a gorgeous card - cute cute image, love those stripey papers and hey you made me cry with your sentiment - I love that song...thanks so much for joining us at PBS this week
Kath
xxxx

Anonymous said...

very sweet card, lovely.

ella bella said...

lovely card the image and sentiment are perfect.thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge.
Tracy x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute is this, thanks for playing along with us.

tracie said...

beautiful card, love the papers and cute stamp - fab work. Thanks for joining us at PBS Challenge :)x