Sunday 22 June 2008

Quick Card


When I say quick card I mean quick for me (which is about 2 hours lol).

My son & lil grandson have been staying since Wednesday evening (which has been lovely). I haven't had any time for crafting although I did make this card last night when my grandson was in bed but was too tired to blog it until now (they left this evening).

I made this card for 2 challenges: Papertake weekly challenge which was "HOT Colours" & Funky Fairy challenge which was "Glorious Food".

I made this card using downloaded paper from Scrapgirls (I believe) & Brenda Pinnock. I stamped a cake & coloured it with pearly paints & added some liquid pearls for the cream. The I finished it off with a green ribbon, a stamped message & a chipboard sticker.

2 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A gorgeous card!! Love your yummy cake ...and your bow is tied beautifully!!! ^.^


Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy challenge this week xx

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute card!! What an adorable image!