Wednesday 4 June 2008

Turquoise Stamped Card



I fancied doing some rubber stamping so I covered a card with (surprise, surprise) Pink Petticoat backing paper & stamped some flowers over it. Then I added another stamped image on a mat for a focal point with a gem, some ribbon & a chip board accent. But it all looked a bit too bland so I added some pearlescent chalk & some glitter (which you can't really see too well in the scan). I'm not sure which one (if any lol) I like best.

NB. Looking at the 2nd card (with the chalk & glitter added) standing on top of the computer monitor I've decided I do like it now :)

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I think i like the card WITH the chalk, but then you already know i love a bit of sparkle - who doesnt right? lol Two gorgeous cards :)well one extra gorgeous one now!!