Sunday 24 August 2014

Sentimental Sundays Challenge...


Hello my lovelies, I hope you've all had a fab week & the weekend's not going too quickly for you.  We have a 3 day weekend here in the UK which is even better :o)  This week's Sentimental Sundays challenge is "Shaker Cards" (+ a sentiment)  but I don't think you just have to make cards, we like to see all sorts of creations.  As usual I have not time so I have made 2 ATCs which I also need for a swap group I'm in on Facebook.  I covered playing cards with scraps of paper used some little frames I've had in my stash for ages & filled them with beads.  The balloons are die cut & I added some wire finishing of with stamped & computer generated wording.  I hope you can join us.

The challnenges:
Creatatlicious - Up to the Sky!
Papertake - To Die For
Frosted Designs - Chevrons
Allsorts - Warm Sunshiny Colours 


I've gotta be quick, we're now off to the in-laws for dinner, Mark (hubby)'s brother is home from London for the weekend & I'm already running late.  I'm gonna make some lil envelopes for the ATCs & if I have time I will photo them too.  Thanks for looking xxx

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the balloons!!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

*Vicki* said...

Such adorable ATCs Tracey! Love how the shakers look like real birthday confetti!! SO FUN! :) HUGS

Sarah said...

These are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Warm Sunshiny colours challenge x

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I love your work!!!!Greta clors
Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!
Hugs from Brazil

Lola said...

Wow, you managed a shaker on an ATC? How cute are these?! Very festive and colorful too. Hope you enjoyed your long weekend.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

These are gorgeous cards, your designs are so fun! Love the balloons and bright colours and the shakers with the beads look fab.
Rebecca.

Penny said...

These are just too cute, Tracey! Love the fun papers and cute die-cut balloons! The little shakers are adorable! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Diane said...

Super fun designs Tracey.

Hugs Diane

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

You have managed to fit lots onto the space of a playing card!!!

Love the tiny little frames very much.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Darnell said...

Oh, my gosh, Tracey, these are the first ATC shakers I have ever seen and they are SO adorable! And as if that wasn't fun enough, those sweet balloons stole the show!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Good article. I definitely love this website. Keep it up!


Check out my web-site: Happy BidDay