Monday 11 August 2014

Missing Mojo...


if found please return here.  It is bad enough when you have lots of lovely crafting time if your mojo goes awol but when you only have limited time it is even more frustrating! I think the fact that every surface in my craft room is yet again covered with paper & every crafting item I possess (well not quite but it looks like it lol) doesn't help SO as I have a (much needed) day off from work my mission is to have a good ol clear out & tidy up (wish me luck). 

I missed last weeks Sentimental Sundays challenge cos I just couldn't come up with anything that I wanted to post along side my wonderfully creative teamies & this week I had to make something cos it is my MILs birthday & I'm not happy with the card at all it has had to do.  The challenge is "Decorate your cards inside & out" (+ a sentiment).  I used a Hunkydory crafting pack I got free with a magazine.  I hope you will be able to join us & there is a fabulous prize up for grabs from our very own Calypso :o)


Just a couple of challenges this time:
Suzi Bee's - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Add a Sentiment

I'm really sorry I haven't had time to visit your amazing blogs lately too, perhaps that is part of the problem - I'm lacking inspiration, I will try as soon as I can xx  Have a great week & I hope the sun is shining where you are (& you manage to fit in some crafty-tme :o)


7 comments:

Jacee said...

So pretty, love the inside too.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Penny said...

I am trying to lasso my mojo, too, Tracey. It is just out of reach at the moment! ;^)
You did a great job on this card! The colors and pattern go so beautifully with that darling image! Love the flower and sentiment on this too, as well as all the sparkle! :^)
Hugs, Penny

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey what a gorgeous card this is I love, love that patchwork paper background also that adorable image a super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's....Thank you for sharing with us,
we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
Hugs
Suzy B ( Owner )
x

*Vicki* said...

Hello Tracey! I hate it when our MOJO decides to take a vacation! I think your card is so soft and sweet which I happen to love the soft colors!! :) Just wanted to stop by and say hello as I get settled back into my blog! HUGS

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a pretty card, I love the gorgeous flower! Hope your mojo comes back soon, I hate that feeling!
Rebecca.

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this!! I love that quilted pattern, it's such a perfect match to your darling little bunny image and the glittery paper adds that extra little something! So precious!! :)