Sunday 27 July 2014

Christmas in July ... again


The Sentimental Sundays challenge has had a little break but is back today with a new challenge which is "Christmas in July" (+ a greeting), luckily the weather here has been far from wintery in fact it actually feels like summer!  My card is CAS mainly cos still not had much time for crafting & also cos I saw a similar card on Pintrest & thought it looked cool.  I punched circles of scrap Christmas paper & edged with gold ink, I used a tag punch for the tops of the baubles & finished with ribbons, peel offs & a stamped greeting. I hope you can join us & you might even win a prize from our fab sponsor Zlatoena's Design :o)


The Challenges:
Lexi's Creations - Christmas in July
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Non-traditional Colours
Delightful - Add a Ribbon
Creative Knockouts - Christmas in July
Southern Girls - Christmas is Coming
Dazzling Diva - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
That's Crafty - Christmas in July
Bloggers - Christmas in July


I hope you're having a fab weekend!

12 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love the gold chained links holding the ornaments! Such a great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Add Ribbon"! :)

Sandy Palmer said...

Love the gold chained links holding the ornaments! Such a great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Add Ribbon"! :)

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Tracey, lovely, lovely card, I do think your colours are fab, just perfect for the challeng and your design is fab.
Thanks for joining us at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

Lee-Anne said...

Love all the ornaments in the patterned papers, Tracey! Wonderful card! So happy you could join us at the Dazzling Diva's challenge!

Julie said...

Clever use of those peeloffs! I have loads tucked away somewhere, must see if I've any suitable for this style,brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls this time, hope you join us again,Julie.x

Penny said...

Oh, such an adorable CAS card, Tracey! Love the ornaments on Kraft! Really love those chains you added! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun hanging ornaments - Thanks for joining in with DD!

Chris said...

Lovely CAS design, great use of scraps, so effective! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls this challenge!
Chris
x

NickScrapShack said...

This is a terrific CAS Christmas card. Love the kraft backing.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck!
Nick

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with
us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting
this to my followers! Fantastic blog and outstanding design.

Also visit my web-site ... this domain; ,

Erum Tasneem said...

Love it!

Dawn T said...

superb. A great card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge