Friday 4 October 2013

Anything Goes at Jellypark Friends


Wow, it's Friday again where are the weeks going?  Today's challenge at Jellypark Friends is  "Anything Goes" :D  For my card I used "Angel Girl Nativity" digi stamp which is one of my (many) favourites.  I coloured it with ProMarkers & glittered her wings.  The papers are various from my stash & I finished the card with gems, greeting, brads, gems, punched corners and die cut flower.  There are new releases at Jellypark today too & also a DT call: you can see my post HERE if you're interested.


The challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend - Fairies & Fantasy
Sparkle Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - We're Going Dotty
Delightful - Holiday Spirit
ABC - 3 or more Patterned Papers
Sparkle Monthly - Fairies or Butterflies
Flutter By - Open (with fairy or butterfly)
LEJ - Things with Wings
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Winged Things


I hope you can join us :o)

18 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a wonderful Christmas card. Love your design and fine details. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
Denise
DDC-DT

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the papers. Cute image. Thanks for joining our Holiday Spirit Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Penny said...

Absolutely darling, Tracey! Love your design and all the pretty DP you used. Wonderful coloring, love the added sparkle & all the great embellies you used! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Céline said...

pretty card, love her wings
hugs
céline

Denice said...

Gorgeous DP and image! What a great way to get ahead on your holiday cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday this week.

Anonymous said...

A pеrson neсessarilу aѕsіst tο ake
signifiсаntly articles I might stаte. Τhis
is the first time I frequenteԁ yοur website page аnd thus far?

Ι surpгised with thee reѕearch you made to maκе this particular poѕt inсгedible.

Wondеrful task!

my page - girl scooby doo party supplies

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card and love the design
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Minckler said...

I can't get over how many adorable Christmas cards you've got displayed here on your blog Tracey. They are so beautiful. I pray I'm not down to the wire again this year getting my last minute stuff done for the holiday. You're great motivation.
hugs and hope you have a great weekend!
Lisa x

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous Angel image reminds me of my grandaughter in last years school play love all the co-ordinating paperst-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
carol DT x

crafty-stamper said...

oops senior moment there-sorry meant to sayt-thanks for joining us at Lej designs
carol DT x

Danni said...

Very sweet and just adorable! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Rosie Gustafson said...

What a cute angel and love your DP. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute Christmas card, love the papers you used! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello :)
This is super cute. Adorable image. I love the papers on your card.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs Gunn

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Tracey ! Hope you are OK ? Love your card, great image and I love your papers - what a terrific card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

Jingle said...

This is SO cute!!! I just love her wings! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Lola said...

Oh my! Her halo put an instant smile on my face!!

Jackie said...

Very sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenge DT