Monday 21 October 2013

A Tidy Craftroom...

From this...
Is a rare thing but after days & nights of sorting (good job I had a couple of days extra holiday to take) - it's finished!  It is soo lovely to have room to create (& actually move without standing on anything).  I've just gotta find my mojo & get on with making everything that I want to :o)

To This!
While I'm here I would like to mention the Sentimental Sundays challenge which this week is to make a "shaped or easel card" (with a sentiment), I didn't have time to make anything this week cos I was in the midst of crafty mess but if you have time it we would love to see your creations.

Also I'm lucky enough to have one of my cards (Christmas Elf) published in Digital Crafting Essentials magazine along with the rest of the Jellypark team :o)  I can't wait to receive my copy & see what the cards look like in print.  There are 2 free CDs with the mag  including lots of wonderful Jellypark Christmas images.


I hope you've had a good start to the week & thanks for looking :o)

5 comments:

Danni said...

It always feels good to get things organized!! Looks great! congrats on the publication!

Jane said...

Oh lucky you... a proper craft room (sigh). Congratulations on your latest creation in lights....next stop, a guest designer or presenter on Create n' Craft. Move over Bibby!!
Meanwhile thank you for the beautiful birthday card, I recognise that image from somewhere....hmmmmmm xxx

Cards By MI said...

What a great job you did! Do you come on over to me in Kalmar and do the same for me? LoL It's high on the prio list but never gets done. Hope you're doing fine. Miss ya!
Love n hugs
Marie

Penny said...

Wow, color me impressed! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Lola said...

Oh my goodness! When will you be in the states? I need my room organized too! And congrats on your publication.