Sunday 6 October 2013

A Month of Birthday Celebrations!



This month at Sentimental Sundays we are having different birthday challenges every week & it kicks off today with "Birthday + doily, pearls, ribbon or lace" (+ a sentiment).  We have lots of sponsors too so that means lots of chances to win :D  For my card I used a die cut birdcage from Craftwork cards which I inked & stamped 2 birds on card & stuck behind it.  I distressed the edges of the paper & finished off with lace, pearls, doily, greeting & flowers.  We always need birthday cards so I hope you will be able to join us ;)


The challenges:
Whimsy Stamps - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Distress
Creative Romance - Fairytale or Winged Creations
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Happy Campers - Show us Your Flowers
Cards Galore - Flowers


I hope you're having a fab weekend.  Unfortunately I had to work yesterday as we had a Flu Clinic but at least the time went quickly.  I'm in the middle of trying to sort my craft room (it's gonna be a long job!) so the rest of the day was spent trying to do that.

13 comments:

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the detail work. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy CTB-DT

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!

I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog!
I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed
to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Feel free to surf to my web site; sklep weight loss

Anonymous said...

Very lovely card! I like your bird cage and all the beautiful embellies you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja

Shawna said...

Beautiful! So lacy and feminine. Love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love your design and roses. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

Penny said...

Really beautiful, Tracey! Love the stamped birds behind your pretty die cut! Love the design, the doily and your flowers & pearls, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Louise said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck.
Louise xx

Lola said...

Your card is so elegant. Love your little pearls and doily. I too have been working on my room little by little - it's a BIG job! Good luck with your space!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card - love all the feminine touches on it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful card and the details are all so gorgeous... Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&CC...

Digi Darla said...

Gorgeous card!

Hugs
Kim

Kindly check my new site for more digi's DigiDarlaDesigns.com

Thanks

Becky G said...

Tracy, your card is absolutely beautiful! I love that die cutted bird cage! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see your wonderful work again!

:) Becky G
Bugaboo DT Member

crafty-stamper said...

love the pretty papers and doily,love the die-cut cage and beautiful flowers-thanks for joining us at Happy Campers
Carol DT x