Monday 10 January 2011

Paper Pretties - Monday Wotnots


Well here we are, Monday again & time for some more new fabulous digi releases at Paper Pretties :-)  I used "Cincinnati the Flying Piggy", isn't he such fun!  I colored him with ProMarkers & chalked the sky.  The papers are digi & I used my new border punch (not that you can see it much) & finished off with a sentiment which was a freebie a while ago from Sentimental Sundays, a mini peg & a mental swirl bent into a heart shape.  There is still time to enter the Paper Pretties challenge while you're checking out the digis.

The challenges: 
Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
Aly's - Things with Wings
PaperPlay - Clean & Simple
Oh, Alice! - Remembering Holiday Dreams
PaperCrafting Journey - Let's Get Digital
Alphabet - J is for Journey
CES - All Creatures Great & Small
Paper Cutz - Use Metal
Stampinsanity - Hardcore Hardware

Sorry the Photo is so dark!



 Have a great week everyone :-)

16 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Tracey, it's been about a month since I was here last...mea culpa!!!
I have been admiring all of your cards and the pic of the kids in the snow and loving every minute of my visit. I only wish I could have enough time to leave a comment on every single post! One of my favorite sayings is 'when pigs fly' and I see you have made that happen with this FP card...very cute. I especially love the snowman warming up in the mug o' hot goodness! That fairy for SS is fabulous and I am gonna stop right here....hugs, joanne

Jolanda said...

Hey Tracey,long time since i've been here.
I ve been sick and very buzzy with some DT work!!
But this card is so very sweet,i love it!!
Have a beautiful day!!!

Nancy said...

The sentiment is absolutely perfect!! I just love it! This flying pig is truly delightful!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, lovin the piggy he is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Kelly Collins said...

Cute card! Great coloring of the pig and the background paper is just perfect for a flying pig!

PCJ said...

Such a cute card!

Thanks for joining us at PCj for our first challenge and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lisa x

Dazie said...

Love the sentiment and the image works perfectly with it!

Thanks for joining us over at craft your days away this fortnight!
Dazie
x

jackiescrafts said...

What a great fun card that little piggy is cute. Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Tracey loving these cards that image is terrific so are the colours and designs.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kate's Makes said...

Ooo Tracey where is that digi rainbow paper from? Love this card! :-) x

Jane said...

HA!HA!HA! love it xx

Delia said...

Oh this is so cute. Love the image and the sentiment! Great card.

made by fifi said...

fab card - cute image -thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge x

made by fifi said...

fab card - cute image -thank you for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Carol Ann said...

Great fun card. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

Cheryl said...

Oh I love this! What a great image and you paired it with the perfect sentiment.