Friday 14 January 2011

Friday Release at StampFairy


Thank goodness it is Friday!  What a week it has been, work has been unbelievably busy, not helped by all the news coverage about the Flu/Swine Flu (I work in a Doctor's Surgery) so I AM glad it's Friday but I have to work tomorrow :o( so no Saturday lay in for me.  Friday is also great because there is a new release every Friday at StampFairy & this week it is this cute lil fella called "Donny HoneyBear".  There is also a fab free digi image to match perfectly with him.  I paper pieced his hat, wings & suit & the rest is coloured with ProMarkers.  The papers are digi, I used my Martha Stewart flower border punch, added some black pearls to his antennae & finished off with some stamping & 2 buttons.  

The challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky - Let's get Warm & Toasty
CPS - Sketch
Crazy Challenge - Animals
PaperPlay - Cutie Patootie
One Stop - Card for a Child
Meljens - Square or Round Shaped Card
I Love ProMarkers - Punches


Hope you've all had a great week & enjoy a fun-filled weekend!

23 comments:

Jolanda said...

what a very sweet card Tracey!!I love the bee(bear),so sweet!!!
have a very nice weekend!!!

Jane said...

Oh! I feel for you working in a Doctors surgery!!! Hope you wear a mask, disposable clothes & step in a bleachy foot-bath when you get in after all the peeps have finished coughing & spluttering over you! I bet they hold you personally responsible for government decisions too!!! Thank goodness for card making to help you escape...don't forget you can still do some under the desk!! xxx

Lau W said...

Oh so cute bear ! Your card is adorable !
xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just gorgoues the detail is amazing and that wee bear is just so cute hugs cheyrl xxxx

Céline said...

Hi Tracey,
fab card, love the MS punch flowers, perfect for a bee!
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

fabby card Tracey, love the busy bee and the flower you added and that boarder is mega cute with the flowers too! hugs Samantha SFDT :0)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh - so adorable - love the little bzzz around the edge! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Design this week!
hugs,
M

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey this is absolutely gorgeous I love those papers and your design and Donny looks awesome I love this big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a sweet, cute card! Love the image and the sentiment is perfect!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

Lorraine said...

Great card. Love that bee, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love the fresh, spring feel that it has. The bee accent is a perfect touch.
Hugs, Carissa

Julie said...

A fab card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie x

Emma H said...

This is so sweet Tracey! Thanks for playing along with Fab N funky

katesacraftybugger said...

adorable image and you have coloured it beautifully,thanks for joining us at i♥ promarkers-Kate

Renkata said...

Adorable image, love the border and the DP very pretty layout.
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Jennifer said...

Hi..wow this is just perfect for our challenge over at F'n'F! thanks so much for joining in! xx Jenny xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun image- love your darling card and sentiment!

Mandy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "cutie patootie" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week and good luck!
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

This is SOOOO CUTE! It put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it!

Kathy said...

Just darling, I love the play on words of the sentiment, this little guy is just too cute.

Sharon Basel said...

I'm just loving the details on this - bzzzz everywhere and that sentiment is perfect too! Perfect touch with the little bee embellishment. Super cute card Tracey!
Hugs,
Sharon