Friday 21 January 2011

Friday Release & a Fab Freebie at StampFairy


 The week's new release at StampFairy is called "Linda Ballet" & this is one of the gorgeous images & it gets even better:  you see the gorgeous ballet shoe image, it absolutely free!  It works perfectly with these new images.  The colouring of my image may look a bit strange - that is because I started off with pearlised paints but they didn't work with the card I used so I finished off with Prismacolor pencils, I'm not too sure about the effect but I thought it looked kinda childlike lol.  The paper is from the Dovecraft "Kids" paper pack & I added some lace & ribbon.  The card is finished off with another stamped ticket sentiment by Raindrop Echo & some flowers.

The challenges:
Creative Craft World - Cute & Cuddly
Penny's - Anything Goes 
Creative Belli - The Letter P (Pink, Patterned Paper)
Challenge Up Your Life - Clean & Simple
The Crafty Pad - New (image)
Stamp Something - Cute Somethings


12 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful colouring. The designer paper is so fun. Thank you for playing in this week's Belli Challenge blog.

hugs,

Beth

Choccy said...

Such a cute card !! Love the colours that you have used and your LO
Thankyou for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our cute and cuddly challenge. Good Luck !!
Choccy x

MiniOwner said...

Awww that's so cute! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft pinks you have used. I have those papers and never knew what to do with them.... until now! Thanks for the inspiration ;-)

Your card is just perfect for my cute and cuddly theme over on Creative Craft World, thanks for joining us!

Sarah (A) x

Jane said...

Me AGAIN!!! Not childlike at all...but gorgeous!!! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning creation Tracey I must say I do love this image and the colours, design and your colouring all look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Thebug415 said...

Oh how cute! I love it! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge.

papertrails leaver said...

who could resist a bear in a pink leotard? And it's a freebie? wow! Really precious card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

Sharon Basel said...

Absolutely adorable! Love those papers with this ballerina. Your coloring technique looks fabulous!
Hugs,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet!! I love the girly pink colors here!! thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Lisa said...

So cute! I love that image...will have to check that out! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Courtney said...

ADORABLE Tracey!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~