Monday 12 July 2010

Lexi's Creations - Stitching Challenge


 The challenge starting today at Lexi's Creations is to use stitching on your project, either real or faux.  I chose this theme cos I love using my sewing machine on my cards (though I might have gone a little overboard here lol).  Joanna Sheen is our wonderful sponsor yet again :)  For my card I used Lexi's Butterscotch image which I coloured with ProMarkers & went round the outline with a quickie glue pen & Glamour Dust.  The papers are from Dovecraft & called Fantasy.  The card is finished off with flowers, butterfly & stars charms, greeting & I used some peeloffs which have been sitting on my neglected for years lol.


I'm entering this card for these challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Use the Oldest Thing in Your Craft Stash
My Time to Craft - Angelic!
Futter By - Open (with Butterfly, Angel or Fairy)
Dutch Dare - Flower Inspiration
Gingersnap - Fairies
The Crazy Challenge - Up in the Air
Stamp with Fun - Fairies
Papertake - In Stitches



19 comments:

Jolanda said...

Ah,what a sweetheart!!!Love it.
Hugs,Jolanda

maxine said...

This is beautiful Tracey a great lo
hope you have a good week hugs maxine

Marlene said...

Great challenge! Adorable card. Beautiful job with all that stitching!

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! Neat fairy! and I just {adore} those butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cor* said...

WOW, wow, WoW! Love this card. Cheerful DP, stunning(ly) colored image & those butterflies are rockin'! Oh yes, those peel offs, the reason I'm here...lol...thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for this fortnight challenge!! Good luck! PS- one can never have enuf stitching!!

Cor* said...

Me again. LOL, this is my 3rd visit to your blog in under an hour!!!! Thanks for the nice comment! Hey make sure you get your name into my candy, girl! We 'flutter by girlz' must stick together!!

Kathy said...

Such a pretty and feminine card. Really love to see a red head too. All the little details (ribbon, charm, flowers, butterflies) make this so special, very nicely done.

Nana said...

Very pretty card. Love the soft colors and the butterfly like a border.
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge". Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card! Cute image... great colors... and fabulous embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

Maria Matter said...

Very pretty Tracey! I love all the flowers & butterflies!!
blessings

crafty amy said...

This is so pretty and I love all the stitching :D I think it is just the right amount lol

Hugs

Amy xx

Holly Young said...

oh I love all the stitching you have done! I really like your flower and butterfly embellishments too! Cute image, and the little charm is delightful!

Unknown said...

so cute and sweet, thanks so much for playing along with us crazy girls!!!
Trish

Faye said...

So pretty, I love the dimension the flowers at butterflies have given this card. x

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Andrea said...

A very wonderful card! Great details and color. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Lexi said...

such a pretty card hunni...fab colours and i love the butterflies..that charm is just gorgeous :D

hugs lexi xxx

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous card, lovely soft feminine colours. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring and love what you did with the butterflies! Fabulous! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Fairy Challenge!