Monday 12 July 2010

Challenge 3 at Donna's Den - It's a Man's World!


This fortnight the challenge at Donna's Den is to make a card for those awkward men & there is a fab prize of 2 gorgeous stamp sets by Jane Netley Mayhew.  I always struggle with men's cards, I just love pink & girly lol.  For my card I used Popcorn the Bear Men's CD rom & did a bit of decoupage, I used silicon glue instead of foam pads this time cos I wanted to get a more rounded look (I hope you know what I mean lol).  I finished the card off with brads, buttons & a stamped greeting.


I'm entering this card for these challenges:
Fairy Fun - Photo Inspiration
Polka Doodles - A Summer Theme 
Aly's - Red, White or Blue (or any combination of the 3)


16 comments:

Jolanda said...

ah,how beautiful!!Love the 3d.
Have a good day,your work is so beautiful,it always makes me smile!!!

Sue said...

Great male theme card, adore the image used.Thanks for joining Fairy fun Friday .
Sue

dragonllew said...

Great card the image is fab and I like the buttons in the corner.

Cor* said...

AH.........you are kidding me! the 3D effect is GREAT!!! What a super fun fishing card. thanks for joining us at FFF this week! good luck.

Holly Young said...

Very cute!

Kathy said...

Fun image and great manly card. Love the cool punched corners and butto embellies, great card.

Christine said...

Sooo adorable, just love Popcorn bear x

issy said...

Fantastic... the layout is great, a truly super card.

issy

crafty amy said...

This is so sweet I love the buttons and the star brads they are just the perfect touch :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Faye said...

Hiya Sweetie, this is just completely adorable. xxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This card is just as sweet as can be! Love the colors and the image is perfectly colored! So happy you were could have some fun with us this week at Fairy Fun Friday!

Tracy said...

Really Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tami said...

This is really cute. Thanks for playing at Aly's

Claire Phillips said...

Great project - thanks for playing along in the summer challenge at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

Jenny said...

aw so cute! Love how you've embellished this! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.

Ginger Claire said...

A great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafters Companion Challenge Blog xxx