Monday 8 June 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge



I had to be at work at 7.45 am this morning but only til 12 so I made a bit of time this afternoon (in between boring houseworky stuff) to do some crafting.

It was nice to be able to join the Willow Sketchie challenge again :-) Sharon's little added extra this week is to add a "twist". I used the fab Winnie knitting download, my Nesties & my "twist! was some yarn & beads with a flower button. The finishing touches were some flowers, lace, pearls, ribbon & a sentiment. I made this card for my dear friend Janis; her birthday's not until July but hey it's good be organised (& very rare lol).


I must get round to making Mark's Dad's Father's Day card soon (ooh no another "man" card & I can't find a suitable image)....

3 comments:

sharon said...

oohh..I adore the prettiness.xx

Karen said...

Hi Tracey

Your card is lovely, it's really pretty and I love the way you've twisted the beads with the cord, colours are great too.

xx

Anonymous said...

OH MY! this is super cute.. love yor card.. and the stamp...HUGS..SK :)