Monday 15 June 2009

Playing in the Sugar Bowl

I am really enjoying my crafting lately (not that I don't usually it's just that sometimes at the moment I can make a card in less than a week lol). It was lovely after a really hectic 4 hours at work to come home & get creative mind you there is mess everywhere so now I've really got to have a good ol tidy & sort out.

This card was made using the fab Sugar Bowl sketch & they also have a colour challenge to include blue & green in your card too. The papers are "Country Cottage" by Designs by Krista. The image & ribbon are a rak from my dear friend Linda. The image is coloured in with Prismacolors. I finished off the card with a stamped greeting from WOJ & made some circle flowers (I don't know what you call them but I love them lol) with brads.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

What a gorgeous card! Love your color combo! The papers are so pretty and the image is colored so beautifully. The round flowers are so cute!! I will be case-ing your flowers someday lol! What can I say - I love your card!
Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too.

Kathy said...

Adorable card Tracey!! I love the colors that you have used and your circle flowers are gorgeous!!! Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)kathy