Friday 12 June 2009

Brother's Birthday Card


Wow, I impressed myself - making 2 cards in one night lol. I'm glad I manged to get my bruv's card done :-) I used a pic of a steam train which I mounted on holographic card. The papers I haven't used for ages & are from DCWV, the ticket is from Kaboodle Doodles, the vellum sentiment I found in my stash & I attached it with a metal swirly thing (I have no idea what to call these but I love them!) & finished of with a ribbon. The challenge from the Creative Card Crew is "Geometric Patterns" so this fits :-)
Must go to bed now, can hardly keep my eyes open lol, we were going to watch Jonathon Ross but hubby watching end of film so we'll probably watch something on Catch-Up.

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Tracey, fantastic card, I love this paper, the steam train image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Tracey, love the papers and the image, my Dad would love this card :) Donna x

Tasha said...

Oh wow Tracey this is a fabulous card - love those papers i have them somewhere, they ook so good with the image! loving the sentimaent too its fabulous
thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Lexxie said...

What a fabby male card Tracey, great image and I love how you've attached the sentiment.
Fab work Tracey,
Love Sarita xx