Wednesday 10 September 2008

Bright Card


I have a few birthday cards to make for friends & family so am trying to be quick(ish). This card was also for the My Time to Craft challenge which is "Bright & Bold". This stamped image is from my dear friend Linda who also sent me a gorgeous handmade folder filled with images which came in the post today & really made my day. The paper & lil tag are from Kaboodle Doodles "Mini Girl Card Kit", the stamped greeting is by Cuddly Buddly. I finished it off with some brads.

9 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Tracey
This is a beautiful card, you have coloured it so nicely and im loving the colours you've used.
Big hugs Linda x

Jo said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge :o) Jo x

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Thanks for taking part, i love what you've made really lovely colours and cute sugar nellie stamp :-)
Kate xx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card. I love how you have coloured in the image.
Cathy xx

carolann said...

Awesome card the image is so cute WTG hun xxx

darcy48 said...

A lovely card Tracey its so cute and I love the colours you have usedx

Lesley said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

SUE said...

What a pretty card - lovely ....

Mrs Wonka said...

A really beautiful card, I love it!

Mrs Wonka x