Saturday 27 September 2008

Another Christmas Card!


Phew, at this rate they will all be made by November lol. It's handy making cards for challenges cos I would never usually start making my Christmas cards until at least October & I already have a few made :-)

This card was made for the Our Creative Corner mid week challenge "Case the OCC" ("For this challenge, just pick out a gallery and case one of the girls!") I chose to "case" Lynda Benden & chose this card. I incorporated this sketch with a new challenge I found when blog hopping Stampin' When I Can & their challenge at the moment is "Snowmen!"

I used Pink Petticoat papers, a rubber stamp I've had for a few years (it was part of a TSV on QVC), which I coloured in with pearly paints & added glitter glue. Finishing off with a snowflake brad attached with my Crop-a-Dile & some ribbon.

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Aww i love this card, what a coooool snowman!!! Gorgeous x x x

Allison Rankin said...

What an adorable snowman image! Great soft color palette too...thanks for playing!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love the soft, muted colors on this! Cute image and fabulous coloring!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I adore this snowman card Tracey, will have to go and look at the challenge myself. Hugs linda x

Lynda Benden said...

This is DARLING Tracey!!! I LOVE the image and your DP is fantastic! Thank you so much for playing!

carolann said...

Fabby crimbo card hun xxxx