Sunday 28 September 2008

Baby Girl Card


I made this card for a friend at work whose son's partner is having a baby & is due in a couple of weeks. As they already know that it's a girl I thought I'd be orgnaised & make the card ready :-)

I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. The main backing paper (spotty) is from Kaboodle Doodles & I'm not sure where the other ones are from. The stamped images are by Woodware & I added a ribbon, brad & flower. I had to handwrite the tag cos my printers out of action at the moment & I didn't have a suitable sentiment.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Your card is so beautiful.
Love all the details and the colors.
The baby and the bear are so cute
Thank you for taking part in FS challenge

Hugs from
Heidi

Murielle said...

You card is fabulous!!!
Love colours and details used.
Lovely card baby.
You have interpreted the sketch beautifully.
Thanks for your participation FS.
hugs, Mumur

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, the images are too cute! Louise x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Tracey this is such a gorgeous card, love it. Hugs Linda x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and such pretty papers.

Cathy said...

Fab card - love the way you have image and great papers for a baby card.
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

really cute and so fabulous and very pretty.

Jilli said...

Pretty card, love the baby image. Jillix

carolann said...

Beautiful card (clapping) xxxxx