Sunday 5 October 2014

Celebrate the Season...


I really need to make more Christmas cards as I've only made a couple over the year & Christmas is creeping up on us (a bit too quickly for my liking as I have lots to do).  As our challenge at Sentimental Sunday is "Bling It Up" (+ a sentiment) I seized the opportunity & made a card with a Pink Petticoat's Diva Doodles digital image.  I colored the holly with Sakura Tiara pens & added gems for the berries.  The poinsettia is die cut from glitter foam & the centre is micro beads (the DP is from my never ending stash of papers),  ooh I added a bit of Glamour Dust too in case there wasn't enough sparkle lol.  Our fab sponsor is PPinkyDolls Art & do I hope you can join us.

The challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut - Something Beginning with P (Poinsettia)
Sparkle - Layer It Up
Coffee, Chocolate & Cards - High Heels & Purses
We Do Doobadoo - Christmas


Sorry about the rubbish photos :o( (it does look much better in real life).  Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of the weekend & have a fab week :o)

9 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Ohhh! So cute!
Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Jacee said...

Lovely card Tracey, love the background paper and the little poinsettia, lovely.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful design! Love the paper and that image is PERFECT for our challenge!
Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card, I love the stylish image and beautiful poinsettia.
Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was
extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer
but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for
newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


my homepage ... Related Site

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Heather said...

Ummm . . . can there ever be too much sparkle? Nope, I don't think so! This card is super cute. I love the little gems as the berries and you have totally inspired me to use some glitter paper I have next time I use my poinsettia die! Yours looks awesome. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

coldwaters2 said...

Another wonderful Christmas card Tracey that Poinsettia is lush a fab image and love the papers.
hugs
lorraine x

Lola said...

Another lovely Christmas card. Your berries are adorable.