Thursday 11 March 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I was just checking my emails before work & saw that my Sistah Cheryl (SBS29) had awarded this to all her sistahs, me included. So I thought I'd quickly try & blog it before work (not sure if I'll manage it in 5 mins lol). You're supposed to pass the award on to 15 other inspirational blogs, I'm so inspired by all the blogs I visit I'm not able to do that (& also more often than not whoever I give an award to doesn't collect it lol) but wanted to accept it from Cheryl to show my gratitude :-)

I also have to share 7 things about myself:
1) I've been married to my soul-mate Mark for 25 years (we met at 17)
2) I have 2 fantastic sons Craig & Stuart
3) I have 2 wonderful grandchildren Ryan & Abigail (they are my sunshine)
4) I wish I didn't have to work so I could spend more time crafting (unfortunately I wouldn't be able to afford to craft if I didn't work)
5) My first holiday with Mark was to Devon & ever since I have wanted to live there
6) I love going to the movies & theatre
7) I eat chocolate every night (with a nice strong cup of tea)

OMG I'm going to be late....

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

Nice, thanks for sharing yourself with us.