Sunday 1 March 2009

Vintage Kaboodle Doodles


This week's Kaboodle Doodles challenge is "Vintage". KD have some gorgeous papers that really lend themselves to this. I used papers from their "Old" & "Green" kits. The stamp is one of my favourites which I got from an American website & it's by Great Impressions but there is no name. I lightly watercoloured parts of the image & added chalk to others.The peel-off butterfly was stuck on to velum & cut out & I didn't stick the wings down to give a bit of dimension. The card was finished off with a shrink plastic butterfly & a small tag with brad.

I'm really gonna try & do more crafting/blogging in future as it makes me happy/relaxed but work has been soo busy I've been too tired and that's when I really need it lol.

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card, loving these gorgeous kaboodle papers, loving the vintage feel! hugs Linda x