Monday 16 February 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge


This card was made for the Willow Sketchie challenge. It is a fab sketch by Dawny P & as always there is twist which is: There has to be at least one thing on it that is not totally flat and there has to be some doodling on it somewhere. I've decoupaged the Daisy rabbit (from Sharon's fab new download) & I think I have gone overboard with the faux stitching lol. The papers are also included with the download & I finished the card off with a sentiment, ribbon, button & another Daisy peeping over the top of the circle.
I promise the card is straight I just couldn't scan it straight & it's too late for a photo.

5 comments:

sharon said...

Hi Tracey,
Firstly..thanks for being so patient with the delivery of the download..ha!...and I love what you've done with the sketchie and the lovely little detail of Daisy Rabbit peaking from behind...real cute....thanks for joining us this week...and thanks for you really pretty card.xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hi Tracey - this is so pretty and I love your added peeking bunny and fab sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the WSC...Sally-Ann...x

LOUISE said...

Another great card Tracey, love the cute bunny. Louise x

Dawny P said...

What a pretty card chick - this is soooo sweet. Love the bunny peeking over - that's a fab touch :)). Thank you for joining us over at WSC xxxxx

Teri said...

How sweet is this? I love it! Especially little bunny peeking over the edge : )

Teri xx