Saturday 21 February 2009

Hooray It's Saturday!


Well it's Saturday :o) but where has the day gone? It's been quite nice weather though which is always a bonus. The day has been a mixture of shopping, housework & crafting (you can guess which was the most enjoyable lol).

This card was made using the Mojo Monday sketch, it's the first time I've used one of their sketches (I think) & I used the gorgeous new Kaboodle Doodles "Morris Dance" papers which I love. I also cut out flowers from the papers as embellishments & added a bit of Glamour Dust to the centres. The image is one of the new Wiff of Joy images which I coloured with Distress inks, it's the first time I've done this & I really like the look so think I will be using them lots more.

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card using the new whiff of joy images. This is one of my favourite desings. I love the papers you've chosen here, hugs Linda x