Monday 10 November 2008

Wiff of Joy Challenge 7


What a day! I don't like Mondays to coin a phrase from Bob Geldof lol. Luckily I only had to work 4 hours today but I got wet biking to work & on the way home I got the wettest you can get lol, you know when you're soo wet you can't get any wetter.

At least I managed to fit in time to make a card using the Wiff of Joy sketch. I used my fab Dovecraft papers again, I went round the edges with a gold Marvy Metallics pen. The image is WOJ Angel Charlotte coloured with pearly paints. I finished off with a greeting, brad, charm & 3 gems.

3 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours are fab. Michele x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Beautiful card. I love the image. Great sentiment stamp!

Judy x

Heather Huggins said...

Stunning!! Thanks for tring my sketch this week...