Sunday 9 November 2008

1st Willow Sketchie Challenge


OMG look at the time it's over half way through Sunday afternoon :o( I've got so much to do, not least of all making cards lol.

Well I did manage to make a card for Sharon's first Willow Sketchie Challenge & a fab sketch it is too. I used my gorgeous new Dovecraft papers, an Elzybells stamped image, snowflake & round brads, wire, 2 lil star bead charms, flowers, greeting & a gem.

I need to clear this mess in here before I can do any more crafting as I won't be able to find anything or shall I do the ironing .... (lol no contest but maybe I'll do the ironing quickly if not I'll feel guilty)

7 comments:

sharon said...

Hi tracey,

Thanks so much for joining in our brand new Willow Sketchie challenge, I love your interpretation of the sketch and...your little stars at the end of your wire, cute touch.

Sorry you have to tidy it all up now..lol..lol..that is the downside of crafting, unless you have a door that will hide a multitude of sins..ha ha!..xx

craftyb said...

Hi Tracey, such a cute image...I haven't seen many male Elzybells! I did the ironing last night while I was watching the X-factor...gets the job done in no time!!

Thanks for joining in my blog candy and for linking me up - good luck!! Look how much yummy candy there is on offer just now too...lots of lucky crafters soon! bx

maxine said...

Lovely card. I love the stamp and the colours.

LOUISE said...

Great card, Tracey. Love it! Louise x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another great card Tracey and such a lovely image hun. Hugs linda x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey! You have such a lovely blog! This card is so sweet too. Thanks for linking my candy and good luck!
smiles,Deena

Chris said...

Hi Tracey... just love your Willow sketchie challenge card :D That paper is gorgeous and love how you used your wire :D
hugs
Chris xx