Sunday 5 October 2008

Kaboodle Doodles Sketch Challenge


I can't believe the rain it is just torrential. The drs surgery where I work was flooded a couple of months back & we still haven't got any carpets down cos it's taken this long for the floors to dry out. Fingers crossed we don't get flooded again (but I supose it's better now than just after they put the new carpets down). Hubby's footy was called off but hopefully I can still fit in a lil crafting today though we have got to go shopping :o(.

Anyway on to the card; this week's Kaboodle Doodles challenge is a sketch. For my card I used this fab "Giddy Up!" stamp by Elizabeth Bell. The papers are & Superstar tag are from Kaboodle Doodles "All Star" kit. To finish the card off I cut out a star from the papers, covered it with glossy accents & star brads.

5 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

A great card I love that Elizabeth Bell image and your colouring matches these fun papers. Pascale :)

carolann said...

aww I love this card so sweet the stamp is brilliant xxxxx

LOUISE said...

Luv your card Tracey, everything gels so well together! Louise x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I adore this card and what a great image, I love these characters! So beautifully coloured too! Hugs Linda x

carolann said...

Gorgeous card I love the little boy lovely hun xxxx