Sunday 19 October 2008

Autumnal Card


Phew! I managed to make one card today & only just in time before bed lol.

I made this card with Autumn colours for the Wiff of Joy challenge & used the gorgeous "Melinda blowing Kisses" stamp (thank you Linda) & also for the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is "Autumn". The gorgeous papers are from Designs by Krista (I used papers from the Harvest & Daydream kits). The sketch is from Our Creative Corner.

I'm on hols this week so hopefully can catch up with a bit of crafting/blogging :o)

8 comments:

RubyMay said...

beautiful work...love it !
Have a nice holiday !

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great colours and image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Rach said...

a fabulous card, with great colours. hugs rachxx

carolann said...

fantastic card hun xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card Tracey :) Kimx

Donalda said...

Oh this is so pretty dear. I so love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a lovely card Tracey, you have coloured it beautifully. Hugs Linda x

Stitchinwitch said...

I love that card. Thank you for the link and good luck