Saturday 5 July 2008

Summer Fun! aka 2 MORE Challenges :-)


I can't believe I've had time to make another card :-)

This one is using the sketch from another new challenge blog I found Taylored Expressions & the theme of "beaches, summer sun & sand" (in fact anything summery) for the SBS 18 challenge. The only summer stamps I have are See D bikini stamp & a flip flop border which I just cut 1 pair of lil flip flops to put in the corner.

Hmmm don't think I've got time to make another card :-( there just aren't enough hours in the day lol.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely card thanks for joining in sbs18 challenges :)

craft mad Jenny said...

such a lovely card, thanks for joining our challenge,
jenny

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining in this week

huga jane x
sbs18

Taylor said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!