Monday 21 July 2008

Embossed Card


The only good thing about being off work with this stupid sciatica or trapped nerve or whatever is that I can make lots of cards & take my mind off the pain.

This card is made for the Our Creative Corner challenge which this week is "Dry Embossing". As I hadn't done this for ages it was good to dust off the ol' light box (& it was dusty lol). I just embossed 4 flowers in the corners of this card & added gems for accents. The dress image is stamped on orange card & then onto vellum & attached with a brad. The greeting is a rub-on but I had to go over it with pen cos it didn't rub-on very well!

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my...beautiful embossing!!! So pretty! Hope you feel better soon!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card very elegent ,Dawnx

nessy said...

very elegant card ~love the embossing!
vanessa xx